Indice del forum

Forum Demo

Forum Demo Descrizione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

expect to have
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
shushu

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Gen 09, 2019 8:14 am    Oggetto:  expect to have
Descrizione: expect to have

San Diego, CA - The San Diego Chargers placed punter Mike Scifres on injured reserve, the team announced Saturday. Scifres is recovering from surgery to repair a fractured clavicle. He suffered the injury in the second quarter of the Chargers 23-14 loss to New England on Dec. 7, when the Patriots Brandon Bolden ran into him while blocking a punt. Scifres was sent spinning into the air and then landed hard on his left shoulder. The Chargers signed Mat McBriar to replace Scifres while he rehabilitated from the injury. Center Jeff Baca was promoted from the practice squad to take Scifres spot on the active roster. San Diego can clinch a playoff spot with a win at Kansas City on Sunday.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. -- The Oakland Raiders expect to have starting right tackle Tony Pashos back for Sundays game against the Houston Texans.
. He did one better Sunday by holing out a pitching wedge from 142 yards for eagle, capping a remarkable 28 on the back nine to win The Championship at Laguna National.
. According to a report from ESPN, the veteran safety has signed another one-year deal with the team Raiders, the team that drafted him, and who he returned to last year after a long stint with the Green Bay Packers.
.com) - The Los Angeles Kings peppered Ryan Miller with shot after shot.
. - Joao Plata scored twice in the final 24 minutes, including the winner in stoppage time, to help Real Salt Lake remain unbeaten with a 3-2 victory over the winless Chicago Fire on Saturday night.Bucharest, Romania - Romanian star Simona Halep was an easy first-round winner Wednesday at the inaugural Bucharest Open tennis tournament. The top-seeded French Open runner-up rolled past Dutchwoman Indy De Vroome 6-0, 6-4 on the red clay at Arenele BNR. Halep, who was a Wimbledon semifinalist last week, will face Serb Aleksandra Krunic on Thursday. In second-round action on Day 3, eighth-seeded Slovenian Polona Hercog held off Pole Katarzyna Pitter 6-2, 5-7, 7-6 (7-4); Slovak Kristina Kucova topped Romanian Cristina Dinu 6-2, 6-3; Spaniard Lara Arruabarrena outlasted Turk Cagla Buyukakcay 7-5, 3-6, 7-6 (8-6); and Romanian veteran Monica Niculescu bested Bulgarian Elitsa Kostova 7-5, 7-5.dddddddddddd. Another opening-round result on Wednesday saw Dutchwoman Kiki Bertens sneak past Romanian Irina-Camelia Begu 6-0, 3-6, 6-2. The maiden Bucharest champion will pocket $43,000.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Gen 09, 2019 8:14 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: