Indice del forum

Forum Demo

Forum Demo Descrizione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

nine outings of this
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
shushu

italy
MessaggioInviato: Sab Gen 12, 2019 7:24 am    Oggetto:  nine outings of this
Descrizione: nine outings of this

ST. JOHNS, N.L. - Brodie Reid scored the shootout winner to lead the Worcester Sharks to a 2-1 win over the St. Johns IceCaps on Saturday in American Hockey League action. Travis Oleksuk also scored for the Sharks (5-7-1) in the shootout, while Eric ODell got one for the IceCaps. Jerome Samson opened the scoring for St. Johns (7-7-3) with a power play goal 3:25 into the game, beating Sharks goalie Harri Sateri high blocker on a wrist shot. Oleksuk tied the game for the Sharks at 7:45 of the third, off a perfect feed from Sebastien Stalberg, when he hit top corner on a wrist shot from the slot to beat IceCaps goalie Jussi Olkinuora high glove. Olkinuora made 32 saves for St. Johns, and Sateri stopped 24 for Worcester.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
.com) - Houston Texans interim head coach Wade Phillips confirmed Monday that starting quarterback Case Keenum sustained a sprained right thumb during Sundays 25-3 loss in Indianapolis.
.com) - The NBA will be on display overseas Thursday with the New York Knicks taking on the Milwaukee Bucks at O2 Arena in London.
.com) - Pittsburgh Steelers running back LeVeon Bell, Baltimore Ravens linebacker Elvis Dumervil and New England Patriots punter Ryan Allen were selected as the AFCs top players for Week 14 of the NFL season.
. On paper, it looks a little like Andre the Giant taking on a midget wrestler. It has all the makings of a rout with the Americans adding an eighth win in nine outings of this biennial event. The Yanks have eight players in the top 15 in the world while the Internationals have just one.
. Patrik Bartosak turned away 50-of-52 shots for the Rebels (28-26-4), who halted their losing streak at seven games. Trailing 2-1 after 40 minutes of play, Feser forced overtime with his second goal of the game at 5:35 of the third period.UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman will undergo surgery on both his knees next week to repair lingering issues dating back to his high school wrestling days, according to a report from Ariel Helwani on UFC Tonight. Helwani said that Weidman has been dealing with recurring swelling and pain in his knees related to torn meniscus he suffered as a teenager and the problems came to a head last week when he suffered prolonged swelling and pain in his left knee, resulting in the decision to undergo an arthroscopic scope procedure to clean up the tear in both knees. "Its something hes been battling throughout his career. About every six months, the left one would get locked up. It just happened twice in the last week aand swelled up and has been painful," said Helwani on UFC Tonight.dddddddddddd"So he decided get it cleaned up and get a scope of the left knee and while he was at it, he decided to get the right one cleaned out as well, which was operated on in high school." The champions pending surgery and subsequent recovery time has forced a postponement of the UFC 173 main event on May 24, a title bout against Lyoto Machida. The fight will now headline UFC 175 in Las Vegas on July 5, UFC officials announced earlier this week. "Hes having surgery on Tuesday," Helwani said. "Theyre anticipating a four-week recovery and dont expect any problems to be ready for the fight on July 5th."
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Sab Gen 12, 2019 7:24 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: