Indice del forum

Forum Demo

Forum Demo Descrizione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

art since July 24 after fracturing his right ankle against t
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
shushu

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mar Feb 12, 2019 4:55 am    Oggetto:  art since July 24 after fracturing his right ankle against t
Descrizione: art since July 24 after fracturing his right ankle against th

NEW YORK -- California Chrome became the 3-5 early favourite on Wednesday to win the Belmont Stakes and become horse racings 12th Triple Crown champion. The Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner will break from the No. 2 post under Victor Espinoza on Saturday at Belmont Park. Eleven Belmont winners have come out of that post, the last being Tabasco Cat in 1994. You can watch the drama unfold on TSN and TSN2 with pre-race coverage beginning Saturday at 2:30pm et/11:30am pt. California Chrome will be listed No. 2 in the betting program, the same number as 1973 Triple Crown winner Secretariat, who won the Belmont by a record 31 lengths while setting a track record for the 1 1/2-mile race that still stands. Wicked Strong was the 6-1 second choice and drew post No. 9. The colt finished fourth after an unlucky trip in the Derby, sat out the Preakness and comes into the Belmont off a five-week rest. Tonalist was made the third betting choice at 8-1 odds and will break from the No. 11 post. The colt has experienced on the track, having won the Peter Pan Stakes, although he is new to the Triple Crown trail. Ride On Curlin, the 12-1 fourth choice, and 20-1 shot General a Rod are the only other horses besides California Chrome who will have run in all three legs of the Triple Crown. Eleven horses were entered to take on California Chrome in his bid to win the Triple Crown for the first time since Affirmed swept the Derby, Preakness and Belmont in 1978. Commanding Curve, second in the Derby, was listed at 15-1. Four horses were at 20-1: Commissioner, General a Rod, Medal Count (eighth in the Derby) and Samraat (fifth in the Derby). Matterhorn and Matuszak, both new to the Triple Crown series, were listed at 30-1.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. As analysts we do the same thing, so here are some observations from week one. First there were two major upsets. I should say, major upsets in the eyes of the fans and prognosticators.
. 1 goaltender tonight when they conclude a four-game road trip versus the Winnipeg Jets.
. Still, Inter moved one point ahead of Parma in the race for fifth place and the final Europa League spot. Udinese remained 14th, 11 points above the relegation zone. Inter was beaten 2-1 by Atalanta at home on Sunday and has won only seven of 16 matches at the San Siro this season, as the squad seems to still be searching for its identity under new owner Erick Thohir and first-year manager Walter Mazzarri.
.Y. - Joe Johnson hit six 3-pointers in his 27 points, Mason Plumlee added 18 points, and the Brooklyn Nets won their 11th straight at home, beating the Boston Celtics 114-98 Friday night.
. “Im not sure well get Melky Cabrera at all,” said Gibbons. The 29-year-old left fielder struggled all season with knee and hamstring problems. Cabrera was first on the disabled list from June 27-July 20 with tendinitis in his left knee. PHOENIX -- Tim Hudson was backed to his old self with his new team. Hudson allowed three hits while working into the eighth inning in his first start for the Giants and San Francisco beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 2-0 on Wednesday night. Hudson (1-0) was making his first start since July 24 after fracturing his right ankle against the Mets while pitching for the Braves. The veteran right-hander, who signed with San Francisco as a free agent in the off-season, had four strikeouts and no walks, and had Arizona hitters pounding the ball into the ground. "After a couple of month from my surgery, I know coming back was a definite possibility," Hudson said. "You get anxious but I wouldnt call it butterflies. You just anxious to get back out there." Hudson showed solid command of his first pitch and threw that first offering for strikes. "He really attacked the zone," said catcher Buster Posey, who went 2 for 4 night with a run scored. "Im sure he was anxious but didnt show it. Hes been doing this for so long that he controls his emotional very well." Arizona starter Trevor Cahill (0-1) held the Giants scoreless until the fifth. Angel Pagan singled in a run in the fifth and Michael Morse doubled in a run in the sixth to make it 2-0. Sergio Romo shut down the Diamondbbacks in order to record his second save.dddddddddddd The Diamondbacks threatened only twice with Hudson on the mound. After Hudson retired the first nine hitters, Gerardo Parra led off the fourth with a single to centre, moved to second on a wild pitch but was stranded when Paul Goldschmidt struck out and Martin Prado flied to centre. In the seventh, Goldschmidt led off with a double but Hudson retired Prado on a fly to right, Miguel Montero flied to left and Mark Trumbo struck out. Hudson tossed 103 pitches and improved to 8-1 against Arizona. He is 5-1 at Chase Field. "You have to tip your hat to (Hudson), he threw a great game," Arizona second baseman Aaron Hill said. "He didnt give us a good pitch to hit all night. He just made his pitches." Notes: With his seventh inning double, Goldschmidt extended his hitting streak to 24 games, tying Tony Womack for second in franchise history behind Luis Gonzalez (30 games) . Arizona RHP David Hernandez successfully underwent Tommy John surgery on his right elbow and begins rehab in Phoenix. . Arizona OF Cody Ross, on DL since March 22, will start for minor league Triple-A Reno Thursday on rehab assignment. . Tim Lincecum will start Thursday for San Francisco and Bronson Arroyo for Arizona.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mar Feb 12, 2019 4:55 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: