Indice del forum

Forum Demo

Forum Demo Descrizione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

record 18-match
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
shushu

italy
MessaggioInviato: Sab Gen 12, 2019 7:35 am    Oggetto:  record 18-match
Descrizione: record 18-match

(SportsNetwork.com) - The Detroit Red Wings will try to record consecutive wins for the first time this month when they continue a road trip with Thursdays matchup against the Winnipeg Jets. Detroit began a three-game trek Tuesday with a 5-0 rout of the Columbus Blue Jackets. The decisive victory came two days after the Red Wings dropped a 4-1 decision in Sundays home test versus the Montreal Canadiens. The Red Wings received a 28-save performance from Jimmy Howard, who picked up his first shutout of the season. Tomas Tatar and Tomas Jurco each posted a goal and an assist while Gustav Nyquist, Riley Sheahan and Darren Helm all scored for the Red Wings, who have won three of their last five. We needed this game after that tough loss to Montreal, said Jurco. We talked about tightening up defensively and getting more pucks on net and things worked out well. Pavel Datsyuk missed Tuesdays test due to a groin injury. Detroits star forward is traveling to Winnipeg with the team, but he missed practice on Wednesday and isnt expected to play tonight. Petr Mrazek will get the start in net for Detroit tonight. He is 3-5-0 with a 1.80 goals against average in his NHL career, but this will mark his first appearance in 2014-15. The 22-year-old Czech has never faced the Jets. Winnipeg is aiming for a second straight win after halting a two-game skid with Tuesdays 3-1 home win over New Jersey. The victory pushed the Jets over the .500 mark at home, giving them a 4-3-1 record at MTS Centre. Michael Frolik scored a third-period goal and collected an assist to help Winnipeg down the Devils. Mathieu Perreault and Mark Scheifele scored 1:44 apart in the second period and Michael Hutchinson stopped 21 shots for the Jets, who were coming off a 2-2-1 road trip. The Jets, however, went 0-for-5 on the power play and the club is ranked 29th in the league on the man advantage. Winnipeg has converted just 9 percent (6- of-67) of its power-play opportunities. Clearly the power play is a sore spot for us and it has to get better, said Winnipeg head coach Paul Maurice. The Jets are playing the middle test of a three-game homestand tonight and will complete the residency Sunday against St. Louis. Winnipeg swept the two-game season series with the Red Wings last season and has claimed four of the past five meetings between the clubs. Detroit has lost three of its last four road tests against the Atlanta/Winnipeg franchise.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. Following the Ford Womens World Curling Championship gold medal match that attracted record-breaking audiences to TSN, the networks exclusive live coverage of the tournament begins Saturday at 7am et/4am pt with Canadas opening draw against Denmark.
.C. -- Tony Stewart will not race Saturday night at Bristol Motor Speedway, the third Sprint Cup race hes skipped since his car struck and killed Kevin Ward Jr.
. The same cant be said of last Saturdays 2-2 draw at Olympic Stadium against a very weakened New York Red Bulls side and one which had three stalwarts in Henry, Cahill and Olave back home in Harrison, NJ.
. In a matter of days, he went from unwanted to wanted, from fired to hired, from discarded by the Philadelphia Eagles with reputation tarnished to rock star treatment and a new fat contract from the Washington Redskins.
. Footballs governing body said Tuesday that of the 2,577,662 tickets allocated for this years tournament, 1,041,418 have gone to people in Brazil. The U.Michael Cheika believes Australia will have their work cut out for them against Ireland on Saturday, in what he views as the biggest game of the Wallabies’ November tour so far. After being whitewashed by England in June and suffering a disappointing Rugby Championship campaign, the Wallabies have found form this month with successive wins against Wales, Scotland and France. Ireland vs Australia November 26, 2016, 5:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass But Cheika feels his side will have to raise their performance levels against an Ireland team brimming with confidence after halting New Zealands record 18-match winning streak on November 5 and pushing them close again in Dublin over the weekend. We are resetting today and saying this is going to be the biggest game of the tour, without a doubt, Cheika told reporters. Highlights of Irelands Autumn International clash against the All Blacks in Dublin. Ive seen highlights [of Irelands games against the All Blacks], obviously. They look like they were good encounters. What I can glean from it all is the fact we got our work cut out for us as (Ireland) got closer to (New Zealand) in the two games then we did in the three games. Paul OConnell, Gordon DArcy and Sean Fitzpatrick analyse Irelands bruising loss to the All Blacks in Dublin.dddddddddddd. Cheika left winger Dane Haylett-Petty, full back Israel Folau, flanker Michael Hooper and lock Sekope Kepu out of last weeks 23 for the win over France and allowed a handful of players to have a lighter training week to manage their workloads, but that wont be happening in Dublin this week.I wouldnt say they had a week off deluxe, Cheika said. They didnt have the feet up at the hotel relaxing. However many there was, only a handful, they had some time off and some time working and training. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! If I asked Hoops to play, Im sure he wouldve been straight up there or if he was selected to play he certainly wouldnt have been saying Im tired.Its just a choice we made and theyll have to get themselves back into training with the team quick smart.They trained Thursday with the team last week, and back into the swing of it quick smart to get ready for this weekend. Quade Cooper is expected to be part of the match-day 23 for Australia against Ireland Cheika said he expected fly-half Quade Cooper to train fully this week, after he was a late withdrawal from the France Test with an ankle injury.Ireland fly-half Jonathan Sexton (hamstring) and centre Robbie Henshaw (concussion) have already been ruled out of Saturdays match at the Aviva Stadium.Full back Rob Kearney and back rower CJ Stander were also concussed and are doubtful for the game.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Henshaw out of Australia Test Two All Blacks cited Hansen: Strongest ever Lions Australia hold off France
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Sab Gen 12, 2019 7:35 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: