Indice del forum

Forum Demo

Forum Demo Descrizione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

pairs is the Air Max that feature an incredible color-chan
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Lendy28z

MessaggioInviato: Mar Lug 14, 2015 5:33 am    Oggetto:  pairs is the Air Max that feature an incredible color-chan
Descrizione:

Take another look here because you'll want to decide if you need a pair now while you have time before they disappear from select shops like Rock City Kicks.Some more Air Max heat to that you need to take note of the City Collection featuring five distinct floral prints on the
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
is hitting U.S. stores this weekend.

The concept of celebrating the most sneaker-crazed metropolis' isn't a new thing, but with a target on the ladies and the use of a trendy graphic should render these a must-have sneaker release for April 11th. If you've been in the hunt for these since the Euro-only release a month ago, get your hands on 'em this Saturday at select NSW spots like Extra Butter, or see what you can gather on eBay.The
will release on April 24th at select Nike Sportswear retailers.

Since then, the brand has shown restraint with the trendy uppers, but the 25th Anniversary celebration of one of the most popular
sneakers in history is worth bringing it back. We've seen ample previews as well as advanced releases in Europe, but a Stateside drop has been confirmed for 4/24, so be sure to mark your calendars.Air Maxes are going hard in 2015, with a never-ending barrage of color concepts and catchy materials adoring our most cherished silhouettes.

This detail, along with the crazy cut-out upper of the
and micro-perforated Air Max 1, will be tough to miss on store shelves and on the street, so stay tuned for a release in the States because they're hitting global retailers now.The soothing vibes of Nike Sportswear's Sunset Pack continues with the inclusion of the Nike Air Max Tavas.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mar Lug 14, 2015 5:33 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: