Indice del forum

Forum Demo

Forum Demo Descrizione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

himself good looks
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
shushu

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 14, 2019 7:15 am    Oggetto:  himself good looks
Descrizione: himself good looks

CHICAGO -- Arizona Diamondbacks outfielder Mark Trumbo will be sidelined for an extended period of time because of a stress fracture in his left foot. Manager Kirk Gibson said Trumbo will get a second opinion from Dr. Michael Lee in Arizona before a timetable for his return is determined. An MRI taken Wednesday revealed the injury after an X-ray showed no structural damage. The MRI also revealed some plantar fasciitis, which Trumbo had been dealing with since spring training. Trumbo wasnt sure how the stress fracture developed but thought he was overcompensating due to the plantar fasciitis. Trumbo is hitting .210, though he was tied for the National League lead with seven home runs and was second with 19 RBIs before Wednesdays game against the Chicago Cubs. Trumbo said he first experienced pain relating to the stress fracture when he ran to the outfield in the bottom of the seventh inning Monday against the Cubs. But couldnt pinpoint what specifically caused the injury. "The plantar (fasciitis) at times has been pretty bad but manageable," Trumbo said. "Thats what you have to do. Youve got to earn a living and play. This was to the point where I severely had to compensate running-wise to the point where I probably wouldnt be much of an asset on either side." Trumbo suffered a stress fracture to his right foot at the end of the 2011 season and needed 5 1/2 months to heal. He does not expect to need as much recovery time with this injury.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
.C. -- When Michael Jordan speaks, people still listen.
. -- The taxing preseason, which included two games in China, is finally over.
. Perhaps as important, shes sending a message to 17-year-old gold medal favourite Sara Takanashi of Japan. Iraschko-Stolz relegated Takanashi, who has 10 World Cup victories this season, to second place in two of three training jumps Saturday.
.com) - Avery Bradley scored 21 points and the Boston Celtics beat the Brooklyn Nets, 89-81.
. -- Billy Donovans bench came up big, bailing out top-seeded Florida in a tight game against what was supposed to be an overmatched opponent.KAPALUA, Hawaii - Jason Day had all the trappings of a rising star when he made it to the PGA Tour as a 19-year-old with loads of power and no fear. Tiger Woods was at his peak, and the Australian teenager didnt hide his desire to one day replace him at No. 1 in the world.That was eight years ago.Woods is returning from another season interrupted by injury and has slipped to No. 34 in the world. Rory McIlroy is at the top of the world ranking, not nearly by the same margin that Woods once enjoyed, but enough that Day said he would fit the mould as a dominant player that comes around once every 20 years.The target hasnt changed. Only the name.Its not so much Im trying to get a rivalry out of these guys, Day said Thursday. I want the No. 1 spot. And the only way for me to get the No. 1 spot is to win. Unfortunately for me, Ive only won twice. But I still feel like Im young in my career. Im 27. This is my eighth season on tour. Back in the day, they used to say young guys were in their 30s. Now its in your 20s, which is true.But my goal is to get to the No. 1 spot, and I know I can only do that if I win, and win consistently.It helps that he at least is in Kapalua, where the 34-man field of PGA Tour winners from 2014 tee off Friday in the Hyundai Tournament of Champions. Day is playing for only the second time, and it seems as though he should be a veteran of the Plantation Course by now.Seven years have produced more injuries their trophies.Last year was no exception. Even as Day was rolling to victory in the Accenture Match Play Championship, he was coping with a thumb injury that forced him to miss every tournament but the Masters over the next three months.His back still flares up occasionally. He also has dealt with wrist injuries.So theres an additional goal this year — staying healthy. Day has put in the work on the gym and believes he can make it through the year in good shape. And he thinks if that happens, he can make strides toward the goal he has been talking about since he first came on tour.He twice has given himself good looks at winning a major — the Masters in 2011 when Charl Schwartzel birdies his last four holes to win by two, and the U.S. Open at Merion in 2013 when Justin Rose was rock solid at the end of his round to win by two.ddddddddddddEqually important is keeping his brain healthy.The guy that Day stopped just short of calling out when he joined the PGA Tour — Woods — has turned into a confidante of sorts. They played together during the opening round of the Hero World Challenge last month, and Woods usually has a hand in the pairings. Day said he stays in touch with Woods through text and phone calls.I pick his brain about stuff, Day said. If you pick a guys brain, pick the best.Woods was the player he wanted to emulate when he first took to golf in Australia, and now one aspect of the game Day is trying to figure out is his comfort zone. He has noticed some players who are driven by high energy and emotion, and others who are at their best when they keep cool.Day figures he is somewhere in between.I remember talking to Tiger about being comfortable, he said. Ive got to try to find that sweet spot and stick to that. Im the guy who cant get too high or too low, to enjoy myself but stay right in the middle. When youre out there on the 16th hole at Augusta, its hard to keep yourself down. Thats what happened to me when I had the lead on the 16th tee. I had so many emotions going through my body that it sucked me out.Its something we have to learn and experience.Day (No. Cool is one of two players from the top 10 in the world at the first PGA Tour event of the year. The other is Masters champion Bubba Watson. Three others from the top 10 — McIlroy, Rose and Adam Scott — are not playing this week.Its a great chance to get the year off to a great start. The Tournament of Champions is the hardest event to get in, though it might be the easiest to win. Its a short field with only 34 players. Twelve of them have never seen the terrain of Kapalua, and some players are still shaking off the winter rust.Days coach and caddie, Colin Swatton, was at Kapalua five days early to map out the course and the greens that can be so difficult to read. In his debut four years ago, Day made a reasonable debut with a tie for ninth.I feel this year is going to be a good year, as long as I stay healthy and as long as Ive the will to improve, he said.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 14, 2019 7:15 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: