Indice del forum

Forum Demo

Forum Demo Descrizione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Matt Kuchar did not
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
shushu

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 14, 2019 7:20 am    Oggetto:  Matt Kuchar did not
Descrizione: Matt Kuchar did not

ATLANTA -- Tiger Woods was doing his best to get back into the mix Friday at the Tour Championship. The last five holes changed everything. Woods made a double bogey from the trees and a triple bogey with a tee shot into the water. That turned one of the best rounds of the day into a 1-over 71 that kept him at the bottom of the pack. "I put everything I had into that start and didnt have much at the end," Woods said. "Just ran out of gas." Woods made his first birdie of the tournament on his 21st hole, a 10-foot putt on No. 3 that he thought he missed. He made four birdies in a six-hole stretch around the turn and was 5 under for his round through 13 holes, and four shots behind Henrik Stenson, who had yet to tee off. That was as close as he got. His tee shot on the 14th bounced off a tree and went deeper into the woods. He didnt think he could punch out to the fairway, so he tried a high fade through a gap in the trees to get into a bunker, allowing him a reasonable chance to save par. But it came out soft and settled about 50 yards short of the green. His next attempt over a tree went into the bunker, and Woods made double bogey. After a bogey on the 16th -- a tee shot toward trees on the right and a poor chip -- Woods hit his 3-wood left all the way and into the water. "My legs were just tired," Woods said. "I didnt rotate through the ball." He dropped on a forward tee, and his fourth shot with a sand wedge came up short of the green and rolled down a slope. Woods went with a putter, but his ball didnt quite reach the green. Two putts led to a triple bogey. He was at 4-over 144 for the tournament. It was the first time since the 2011 PGA Championship that Woods started a tournament with back-to-back rounds over par. Woods never directly answered questions about his health, specifically his back. "Im tired," he said. Asked if his back was OK, he replied, "Its been just a long, long grind." Woods entered the Tour Championship as the No. 1 seed in the FedEx Cup. While hes not likely to win the tournament, he could still win the $10 million prize if Stenson, Adam Scott, Zach Johnson or Matt Kuchar did not win. Stenson and Scott were at the top of the leaderboard.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. The 23-year-old Woods, Tiger Woods niece, closed with a 4-under 69 at Royal Pines to finish at 16-under 276. Lee also shot 69 in the event sanctioned by the European and Australian tours. Woods birdied the par-5 15th to open a two-stroke lead, hitting a wedge from about 120 yards to 4 feet.
. Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Duck Calling With several marquee centres available via trade and expected to be available via free agency, the Anaheim Ducks could be primed to be big players in the coming days.
. - The Raiders have released guard Mike Brisiel after two disappointing seasons in Oakland.
.com) - The collective hearts of Chicago Bulls fans sank on Friday night when Derrick Rose went down with a leg injury against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
. Future Hall of Famer Ricky Ray is in his prime and back for a third season in double blue. The 34-year old was magnificent in 2013, throwing for just under 2,900 yards despite missing eight games, tossing an impressive 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions, completing 66 per cent of his passes in the process.PEORIA, Ariz. -- An MRI exam has confirmed a Grade 1 calf strain for San Diego Padres third baseman Chase Headley. San Diego manager Bud Black said Tuesday morning that Headley was feeling better. He said the exam does not change the expected timeline for his recovery. Headley is expected to be out two to three weeks recovering from the strain of his right callf.dddddddddddd Headley was injured during a drill last Saturday. Hes coming off minor knee surgery in the off-season. Black also said that reliever Alex Torres is on his way to camp after having visa troubles in his native Venezuela and is expected to arrive later this week. Torres was acquired in a trade with Tampa Bay during the off-season.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 14, 2019 7:20 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: