Indice del forum

Forum Demo

Forum Demo Descrizione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

permit for the Ivory
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
shushu

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 14, 2019 7:29 am    Oggetto:  permit for the Ivory
Descrizione: permit for the Ivory

ST. PAUL, Minn. -- The Minnesota Wild will be without captain Mikko Koivu for the next month. The Wild placed Koivu and goalie Josh Harding on injured reserve Monday, when their first-line centre and leading scorer with 35 points in 44 games underwent surgery to repair a broken ankle. Koivu was hit by a puck Saturday against Washington. The Wild said the operation went as planned and Koivu was expected to be fully recovered and playing again in approximately four weeks. Koivu has eight goals and 27 assists. Hes third among NHL forwards in time on ice with an average of 21 minutes and 34 seconds per game. The Wild play at Los Angeles Tuesday, and left wing Zach Parise and defenceman Jared Spurgeon are already on injured reserve with foot injuries. Harding has missed the last two games due to an unspecified illness; hes been adjusting to new medication for multiple sclerosis. Harding leads the league with a 1.65 goals against average. Defenceman Jonathon Blum and forward Erik Haula were recalled from AHL affiliate Iowa Monday to fill out the roster.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
.com) - The Eastern Conference-leading Toronto Raptors are back in the great white north for a brief moment and will host the Dallas Mavericks Friday night from Air Canada Centre.
. 4 jersey of former defenseman Rob Blake this coming season. The ceremony will take place prior to the Kings January 17 game against Anaheim.
. Patrick Deslisle-Houde and David Rose each scored in the second to give the fourth-seeded Redmen a 3-1 lead after Jean-Philippe Mathieu scored in the first.
. The (35-35-10) Jets have 80 points and are also playing .500 hockey on home ice this season with a 17-17-6 record. Michael Hutchinson will start his second straight game in goal.
. Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) - Simply put, Lundqvist was brilliant.LIVERPOOL, England -- Everton looks set to complete the loan signing of Lacina Traore from Monaco after being granted a work permit for the Ivory Coast striker. Traore has already passed a medical examination at the Premier League cllub, which says Tuesday that "talks are ongoing with Monaco to secure the 23-year-olds services.dddddddddddd" The tall striker only joined Monaco from Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala at the start of January.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 14, 2019 7:29 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: