Indice del forum

Forum Demo

Forum Demo Descrizione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

to find me for that
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
shushu

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 14, 2019 7:37 am    Oggetto:  to find me for that
Descrizione: to find me for that

The Vancouver Canucks will be without two key players on their upcoming road trip. Canucks head coach John Tortorella announced Tuesday that both Henrik Sedin and Alex Burrows are listed as day-to-day and will not travel with the team to play the Minnesota Wild and Colorado Avalanche on Wednesday and Thursday night. Sedin left Sunday nights game against the Buffalo Sabres with a lower-body injury, while Burrows has not played since suffering a thumb injury on March 19. Henrik has 10 goals and 26 points in 65 games with the Canucks this season. Burrows has scored five goals and added nine assists in 40 games this season.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
.com) - Jeff Teague had 25 points, eight rebounds and seven assists as the Atlanta Hawks defeated the Milwaukee Bucks 90-85 on Saturday night.
. Ive said it before, Ive worked with top pros and I could have made my own program.
. -- Navy football player Will McKamey, who has been hospitalized since collapsing at practice three days ago, has died while in a coma.
. The 36-year-old said a few months ago he would hang up his boots at the end of the season, but has since changed his mind. "Its a pity the season is ending now, as I am in good physical shape and enjoying myself," Di Natale said.
. The Tiger-Cats announced on Friday the linebacker has signed a new contract with the team through the 2016 season.NEW YORK, N.Y. - Bojan Bogdanovic led the way for the Brooklyn Nets with a season-high 22 points. Bogdanovics three-point field goal with 5:41 remaining in the fourth quarter sparked a Nets 15-7 run to seal a 104-96 victory against the Orlando Magic.KG (Kevin Garnett) found me, Bogdanovic said. He found me on like four or five layups. I got involved in the game after I scored the three-pointer and we turned in a great game with all the offence we played.Since he arrived from overseas Bogdanovic has impressed Deron Williams.Hes a rookie, but hes not because hes played at a high level for so long, Williams said. Hes 25 years old and he knows how to play the game. He doesnt have much of a weakness. He can pass, he can shoot, he can dribble and he can post up. Hes very versatile. He means a lot to this team.Williams believes Bogdanovic can produce at a high level because of coach Lionel Hollins offensive system.Our offence is the kind of offence where if you screen, if you cut hard, if you move, youre going to get open, Williams said. Also, I think teams are keying on myself, Joe (Johnson) and Brook (Lopez) and hes going to benefit from that. He finds himself getting wide open shots, but hes also doing a great job of attacking the defence.Mason Plumlee added 12 points and 10 rebounds while Williams and Garnett each had seven assists for Brooklyn (4-2).Nikola Vucevic led the Magic with 27 points and 12 rebounds. Vucevic scored 17 of Orlandos 25 points in the third quarter as the Magic trailed 81-77 entering the fourth quarter.I felt like I got it going, Vucevic said. My teammates were able to find me for that mid-range and I had a couple rolls to the basket and I was able to finish around the basket after missing in thee first couple of periods.dddddddddddd I felt pretty good, wish we just came out with a win.Evan Fournier scored 19 points in the loss for Orlando.Brooklyn ended the game with a small lineup, which included Garnett at centre and Johnson at power forward. That lineup slowed down Vucevic, who didnt have a field goal attempt for the entire fourth quarter.Lopez sat the entire fourth quarter after failing to slow down Vucevic on defence.Yeah, he wasnt guarding, coach Hollins said. I want him to guard, simple as that. Get on him.Brooklyn finished with a 45-31 rebounding advantage over Orlando (2-5).Magic coach Jacque Vaughn thought that was the main reason for the loss.We got out-rebounded pretty badly so that produced points in the paint and with us thats pretty easy to come by right now, coach Vaughn said. A lot of times, rebounding is position, your early work. I think we can continue to address that and take care of that.TIP-INSNets: Bogdanovic scored a season-high 22 points, which marked the highest scoring total for a rookie in a single game this season. Joe Johnson eclipsed the 4,000-rebound mark with his second rebound the first quarter. Brooklyn is now 5-0 against Orlando all-time at Barclays Center.Magic: Victor Oladipo (facial fracture), Kyle OQuinn (sprained left ankle) and Devyn Marble (strained rotator cuff) were sidelined for Orlando. Oladipo wore a clear mask to cover his face during pregame warm-ups. Oladipo worked on offensive pick-and-roll offensive plays on the court and then rode a stationary bike in the tunnel.UP NEXT:Nets: Brooklyn begins a three-game West Coast trip Wednesday against the Phoenix Suns.Magic: Orlando is on the road Tuesday for a matchup against the Toronto Raptors.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 14, 2019 7:37 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: