Indice del forum

Forum Demo

Forum Demo Descrizione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

with the Saints
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
shushu

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 14, 2019 7:39 am    Oggetto:  with the Saints
Descrizione: with the Saints

The Indiana Pacers continue at the top of the TSN.ca NBA Power Rankings, a spot they havent relinquished since the start of the regular season. Just behind Indiana, the Oklahoma City Thunder, Miami Heat and Portland Trail Blazers. Moving up this week, the San Antonio Spurs won three straight and, getting a few bodies back from injury, moved from 10 to seven. Further down the list, the Orlando Magic are healthy and went 2-2 last week, which was enough to vault from 29 to 24. Sometimes it doesnt take a lot to move among the bottom-tier teams. Heading the other way, the Los Angeles Clippers lost three of four and shooting guard J.J. Redick is hurt again, so they fall from seven to 10, effectively flipping spots with the Spurs. The Memphis Grizzlies sunk from 12 to 17 after back-to-back losses and, more importantly, an injury to point guard Mike Conley. The Toronto Raptors split their four games last week, but it was enough to hold their ninth-place ranking. Scott Cullen can be reached at
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
and followed on Twitter at
For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook.
. James scored 25 points against his former team, leading the energized Heat to a 114-107 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday night. Dwyane Wade added 24 points and Chris Bosh had 22 for the Heat, idle since a 90-84 loss Tuesday at Indiana.
. Louis, MO (SportsNetwork.
. Simon (10-3) allowed three runs on five hits and three walks in 6 1-3 innings to break a tie with the Dodgers Zack Greinke and Cardinals Adam Wainwright for the NL lead in victories. Simon went to spring training as a relief pitcher and moved into the starting rotation when Mat Latos was recovering from elbow and knee surgeries.
.A. Happ capped a challenging season with one of his best efforts of the year.
.S. - Nova Scotias Mary Fay guaranteed at least one more match and a shot at the Canadian junior curling championships final on home ice.PHILADELPHIA -- The Philadelphia Eagles got their safety quickly. The Eagles and former New Orleans Saints safety Malcolm Jenkins agreed on a three-year contract Tuesday, shortly after NFL free agency began. Its worth $16.25 million, including $8.5 million guaranteed, according to a person familiar with the deal who spoke on condition of anonymity because the team didnt announce terms. "Malcolm is someone weve had our eye on for quite a while," general manager Howie Roseman said. "He has been a productive player his entire football career, both in New Orleans and at Ohio State. Everything you hear about Malcolm as a person is true. He was a two-time defensive captain with the Saints and is a high-character player. We are excited to add a guy like that to the culture we have established here." The move came shortly after veteran safety Patrick Chung was released. The Eagles also agreed to a three-year deal with punter Donnie Jones. Jenkins, the 14th overall pick in the 2009 draft, started 63 games in five seasons with the Saints. He fills a major need for the NFC East champions, and should bolster a pass defence that was the worst in the NFL last year. The Eagles have had a revolving door at safety for a few years since former All-Pro Brian Dawkins left Philadelphia. Jenkins had 48 tackles, 2 1/2 sacks, two interceptions and two forced fumbles in 14 games last year, helping the Saints finish second against the pass. "We really liked Malcollms versatility," coach Chip Kelly said.dddddddddddd "He can line up at either safety spot, can come in and make a tackle and can play man-to-man as well. I had a chance to study him on tape leading up to the playoff game and really liked what I saw. Hes a sharp kid and is ultra-competitive. We are really happy to have him in Philadelphia." The Eagles lost to the Saints in a first-round playoff game in Philadelphia. Jenkins has 358 career tackles, six interceptions, six forced fumbles and 4 1/2 sacks. "Very excited about being a part of the (at)Eagles organization! I loved every minute I spent in New Orleans but all good things come to an end," Jenkins wrote on Twitter. Jenkins becomes the third safety on Philadelphias roster, joining Earl Wolff and Keelan Johnson. The Eagles havent re-signed Nate Allen, Kurt Coleman or Colt Anderson. Jarius Byrd and T.J. Ward were considered the top safeties available, but the team felt Jenkins is a better fit for its 3-4 defence. Keeping Jones was a priority for special teams. Jones set team records with 33 punts inside the 20 and a net average of 40.5 in his first season in Philadelphia last year. "Donnie proved he was a great weapon for us last year," Kelly said. "He had a really good season for us. I like the fact that we continued our trend of re-signing our core players. Hes a good teammate and a player we prioritized during this free agency process."
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 14, 2019 7:39 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: