Indice del forum

Forum Demo

Forum Demo Descrizione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

game was tied 1-1
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
shushu

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 14, 2019 7:41 am    Oggetto:  game was tied 1-1
Descrizione: game was tied 1-1

HAMILTON, Ont. - Jenica Whitrow and Cassidy Pirlot each had a goal and two assists as the Weyburn Gold Wings remained undefeated at the Esso Cup midget womens hockey championship with a 4-2 win over the Edmonton Thunder on Monday. Bailee Bourassa added a goal and an assist for Weyburn (2-0-0-0), while Caitlin Dempsey also scored. Alexandra Poznikoff had a goal and an assist and Jessica Healey scored for Edmonton (1-1-0-0). Jane Kish made 18 saves for the Gold Wings, while Tracie Kikuchi stopped 19 shots for the Thunder. After a scoreless first period, Whithrow opened the scoring at 10:41 of the second. Healy replied on a power play less than two minutes later and the game was tied 1-1 after 20 minutes.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season.
.com) - Winnipeg Jets defenseman Dustin Byfuglien, Detroit Red Wings forward Tomas Tatar and New York Islanders right wing Kyle Okposo were named the NHLs players of the week on Monday.
. That further limits the options of Australia coach Ewen McKenzie, who on Monday suspended six players who were involved in a night out in Dublin ahead of the Saturdays 32-15 win over the Irish. The Wallabies play Scotland on Saturday before facing Wales on Nov.
. -- Rookie Victor Oladipo came off the bench to score 20 points and Glen Davis had 18, leading the Orlando Magic to a 112-98 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night.
.C. -- Charles Oakley, one of the NBAs all-time tough guys, may not return to the Charlotte Bobcats bench next season because of a painful back condition he says was caused during an assault last year in Las Vegas.Heres the Cup getting some much-needed rest after getting tons of affection over the last few days. The Stanley Cup pic.twitter.com/fwtFCAmnTy— LA Kings (@LAKings) June 16, 2014Heres Conn Smythe winner Justin Williams showing off his hardware.Justin Game 7 Williams
— LA Kings (@LAKings) June 16, 2014Heres a shirtless Darryl Sutter partying it up. Darryl Sutter shirtless? Yep.
pic.twitter.com/5sfdLeOMMcV— NESN (@NESN) June 16, 2014And finally, heres coach Sutters son Chris posing with Bailey, the L.ddddddddddddA. Kings mascot. Chris Sutter and @BaileyLAKings #LAKingsParade pic.twitter.com/7vrTW7CBNO— LA Kings (@LAKings) June 16, 2014I know saying this is a pun, but they do party like kings. Mayor Eric Garcetti echoed Toronto Raptors general manager Masai Ujiris famous speech when giving a toast to the Kings.(H/T For The Win)
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 14, 2019 7:41 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: