Indice del forum

Forum Demo

Forum Demo Descrizione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

saves as the Battalion
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
shushu

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 14, 2019 7:45 am    Oggetto:  saves as the Battalion
Descrizione: saves as the Battalion

After two full days off, the Montreal Canadiens were back to work with a light 45 minute practice as they continue to wait for their opponent in the second round of the Stanley Cup playoffs. Having a rest at this time of year is a luxury every team would love to have, but some fans are worried that this break might kill the momentum the Canadiens gained after sweeping the Tampa Bay Lightning. However, those concerns are not shared in the Habs locker room. "I feel like I ended the series on the right note and that will carry over to the second round,” Max Pacioretty told the media. “Im completely stress free right now and its nice to have a little bit of a mental vacation." The players are viewing this break as a mini training camp, elevating the intensity level every day. The Canadiens will welcome back Travis Moen for the second round of the playoffs. Moen was sidelined with a concussion after a fight with Bruins defenseman Kevan Miller back on March 24. The veteran is part of the teams leadership group and plays a key role on the Habs penalty kill. He also brings plenty of experience in the playoffs, having already won a Stanley Cup with the Anaheim Ducks back in 2007. Now, the challenge for Michel Therrien will be to figure out where Moen might fit in his lineup. "Its always tough to take someone out of the lineup, so we arent quite sure where we are going right now," the Habs bench boss said. Therrien will wait until his second round opponent is confirmed before he gets into his lineup. At the moment he said his focus is to make sure that his players keep their conditioning levels up during this break.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. -- Theres nothing like winning to bring hope for a struggling team.
. The question all fans want to know heading into this light heavyweight affair is will Rua display his true potential. Working with UFC welterweight fighter Demian Maias team in Sao Paulo Brazil and having training partners such as fellow UFC stand outs Fabio Maldonado and Daniel Sarafian, the 32-year old feels very well prepared for Friday nights encounter.
. He, the 25-year-old Toronto backup net-minder and Manitoba native, would be making just his fourth start in the past 16 games against the Jets the following evening. It was the word of opportunity for Reimer, who has fallen into the role of backup, outmatched in recent weeks by Jonathan Bernier, his Quebec counterpart.
.Jeff Green, playing in his second preseason game after missing the first four because of a calf strain, had 18 points. The Celtics (3-3) shot 47.2 per cent from the floor and made 15 of 37 3-point attempts.
. -- Wide receiver Sidney Rice should be fully recovered from a torn knee ligament by the time the Seattle Seahawks start defence of their Super Bowl title, general manager John Schneider said Wednesday.OTTAWA -- Eric Cornel and Hunter Garlent each had two goals and two assists as the Peterborough Petes downed the host Ottawa 67s 7-4 on Sunday in Ontario Hockey League action. Josh MacDonald had a hat trick for the Petes (20-21-4), who extended their win streak to four games, while Nick Ritchie tacked on three assists. Ryan Van Stralen scored twice and added an assist for the 67s (15-25-4) and Brett Gustavsen and Erik Bradford had a goal apiece. Peterboroughs Andrew DAgostini made 30 saves for the win as Ottawas Liam Herbst gave up seven goals on 36 shots. Petes forward Jonatan Tanus was ejected at 13:59 of the first period after receiving a check-to-the-head major. --- STEELHEADS 3 KNIGHTS 1 MISSISSAUGA, Ont. -- Spencer Martin kicked out 38 shots, including 18 in the second period, as the Steelheads downed London. Stefan LeBlanc, Sean Day and Brett Foy supplied the offence for Mississauga (17-26-4). Gemel Smith scored for the Knights (29-11-5), who have dropped back-to-back contests. Londons Jake Patterson turned away 27-of-30 shots in a losing cause. --- BATTALION 5 ICEDOGS 1 NORTH BAY, Ont. -- Nick Paul had a pair of goals and Jake Smith made 20 saves as the Battalion toppled Niagara. Ben Thomson had a goal and an assist for North Bay (23-17-6) while Mike Amadio and Miles Liberati each scored once. Matt Gillard scored the lone goal for the IceDogs (15-24-6) midway through the third period to stop Smiths shutout bid. Blake Richard stopped 37-of-42 shots for Niagara. --- GREYHOUNDS 4 ATTACK 2 OWEN SOUND, Ont. -- Jorgen Karterud had a goal and an assist as Sault Ste. Marie doubled up the Attack for their sixth win in a row. Tyler Ganly, Bryan Moore and David Miller also sscored for the Greyhounds (32-10-5), who lead the West Division.dddddddddddd Kyle Hope and Daniel Milne responded for Owen Sound (21-18-6). Matt Murray made 25 saves for Sault Ste. Marie while Brandon Hope turned aside 38-of-42 shots for the Attack. --- GENERALS 5 STING 2 OSHAWA, Ont. -- Hunter Smith had two goals and an assist and Bradley Latour set up four goals as the Generals beat Sarnia. Cole Cassels scored once and set up two more for Oshawa (29-12-4) and Michael Dal Colle had the other. The Sting (14-26-5) got goals from Nickolas Latta and Ryan Vendramin. Daniel Altshuller only had to make 12 saves for the Generals while Taylor Dupuis stopped 36-of-40 shots for Sarnia. --- SPITFIRES 3 WOLVES 1 WINDSOR, Ont. -- Brady Vail had a goal and two assists as the Spitfires won their third straight by defeating Sudbury. Trevor Murphy and Sam Povorozniouk also scored for Windsor (27-17-2) while Josh Ho-Sang had two assists. Nathan Cull was the lone scorer for the Wolves (25-12-7), who have dropped back-to-back games. Alex Fotinos made 32 saves for the Spitfires as Franky Palazzese turned away 24-of-27 shots for Sudbury. --- STORM 6 FRONTENACS 1 GUELPH, Ont. -- Zack Mitchell scored twice and Josh Nichols made 38 saves as the Storm breezed past Kingston for their sixth straight win. Matt Finn, Zac Leslie, Brock McGinn and Scott Kosmachuk also scored for Guelph (35-8-3), which jumped over the Erie Otters for top spot in the Midwest Division, while Kerby Rychel and Jason Dickinson each chipped in with three assists. Spencer Watson scored a late goal for the Frontenacs (24-17-4), who are on a five-game slide. Kingstons Matt Mahalak stopped 44-of-50 shots in defeat.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 14, 2019 7:45 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: